Objective: A Grievance Redressal committee has been formed in our college to settle genuine grievances of students, staff and parents up to a satisfaction level so as to create a healthy relationship among the students, parent’s employees and employer. The grievance will include any matter relating to student and staff. The committee is requested to contribute effectively to dispose the grievances at the earliest.
- To deals with all the genuine grievances of students and staff of the college.
- All complainants should file their grievances by writing in black and white to the committee.
- All the grievances should be forwarded to GRC through their respective departmental Heads or Incharges.
- The Grievance Redressal Committee will meet biannually or as and when required to resolve the grievances.
- To take conclusive decision by the deciding authority for removal of alleged grievances.
1) A compliant box is provided near registration desk.
3) All grievances referred to the Grievance Redressal Committee shall be documented in a file in Principal’s Office.
4) All complaints should be resolved within a time frame by looking into its seriousness.
5) The result of the grievance will be informed to the complainant within the period defined.
6) Any staff/ student may appeal directly to the Principal/Director for resolving their grievance if he/she is dissatisfied by the GRC.
GRIEVANCE AND REDRESSAL COMMITTEE.pdf